Product Code : 22
Brand Name : SEW
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- Price Or Price Range
- Dairy Production Machine, Milk Production Plant, Dairy Milk Plant Machinery
- Cleaning System
- Cooling Mode
- Water Cooling
- Low Energy Consumption, Good Quality, Environmental Friendly, High Efficiency
The milking machine extracts milk all teats
Milking machines are used to harvest milk from cows when manual milking becomes inefficient or labor intensive. It is made up of a claw, four teat cups (Shell and silicon rubber liners) long milk tube, long pulsation tube, and a pulsator. The claw is an assembly that connects the short pulse tubes and short milk tubes from the teat cups to the long pulse tube and long milk tube. (Cluster assembly) Claws are commonly made of stainless steel Or plastic or both. Teat cups are composed of a stainless steel outer shell that holds a soft inner liner or inflation. Transparent sections in the shell may allow viewing of liner collapse and milk flow. The annular space between the shell and liner is called the pulse chamber.
The function of the vacuum pump is to remove air from a closed system, thereby creating a partial vacuum. Atmospheric air creates a pressure on all surfaces. The vacuum pump creates a partial vacuum by removing most of the air from a closed system, thus reducing the pressure of the air.
Pulsator connects pulsation chamber to vacuum, liner opens and milk flows, Pulsators are valves that cause the liners to open and close on the teat once each second (ie,pulsation) by connoting the pulsation chamber of the teat cup to vacuum or atmosphere.
Teat cup shell and teat cup liner
Teat cup shells are made of stainless steel. Teat cup liners are made up of Silicon Rubber, have important effects on milk flow and completion of milking. These two components from the pulsating chamber which allow milk to be removed from the teat. They have less tendency to climb the teats, especially towards the end of milking
Claws should be of adequate size to avoid flooding. Most claws admit air to aid in preventing flooding. Claws or breaker cups should not have filters.
A trap fitted in the main vacuum line to prevent liquid and dust being sucked into the vacuum pump.
An automatic valve to maintain a steady vacuum inspire of varying air usage. A preset force (weight or spring) hold the valve closed until vacuum lifts it and allows air to enter.
Indicates abnormal levels and fluctuation in vacuum, e.g. serious air leaks, dirty regulator and slipping vacuum pump drive belts.
The cluster which attaches to the cow , consists of four teat cup assemblies (each having a shell ,a rubber liner and a long milk and long pulse tube ) ,a claw , along tube and long pulse tube(s).
- Electric Motor: To run the vacuum pump
- Silencer: To minimize the sound of vacuum pump
- Oil cup: Provides lubricant to vacuum pump.
- Stretcher: "SHRADDHA MILKING MACHINE" is fitted on the stretcher with other equipments i.e. Vacuum Pump, Tank, Receiver, Electric Motor, Etc.
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 50 Unit Per Year
- Delivery Time
- 3 Week
- Packaging Details
- As per customer’s requirement, Clients has to pay Transportation, To-fro Charges.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India